Our primary mission is to help one another achieve a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. We encourage each other to seek a deeper Identity in Christ, by moving beyond a simple awareness of Jesus, to a broader Conversion of the Heart, which we understand ultimately leads to a personal Mission for Christ within the Christian community. We commit to taking personal responsibility for our actions. Each man makes a personal commitment to the Seven Promises of Men’s Fellowship and strives to be the best husband, son, father, brother and friend that he can be. We pursue our daily faith journey through a regimen of spiritual discipline in both our private and professional lives, based on the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Personal Sanctification: helping each member in their respective lifelong process of growing in faith and holiness according to God’s divine inspirations.
- Evangelization: bringing the Good News of Jesus into all aspects of our daily lives and seeking to convert others by the divine power of the Gospel.
- Renewal of the Temporal Order: taking personal initiative to infuse a Christian spirit into the mentality, customs, laws and structures of the communities in which we live.
- Charitable Works and Social Aid: searching for those in need, comforting them with devoted care and giving them the help that will relieve their needs.
Typical Meeting Format
- Informal Socialization
- Opening Prayer
- Concluding Prayer
- At your option, you are welcome to attend morning Mass at 8:30 a.m.
Other Periodic Activities
- Special Events
- Community Outreach
- Come when you can — you are not obligated to attend every week.
- We encourage everyone to participate in discussions.
- We maintain a code of absolute confidentiality to maintain an environment where men can feel comfortable sharing life experiences.